Thursday, September 12, 2013

Not Your Friend, Canada [The Sneak!]

west vancouver real estate
The following is a collection of photographs from my recent business trip to Beijing & Shanghai, China, where I gave presentations about the real estate market in West Vancouver & Vancouver West Side. I was invited by Ai Mo Lau Si, a businessman and very good friend.
"Ai Mo, I thank you for an incredible trip!"
In the first few photos, you will see me standing with my driver, Ma Chang Dong (affectionately called, Mr. Ma), and a young woman, not much older than my daughter, Tess. Her name is Chen Yan Duo, or Duo. She was my translator and guide. Duo greeted me at the airport with Mr. Ma, took my arm, and from there lead me everywhere. I had an amazing trip, and am grateful for all they did.

west vancouver realtors



thisis so phonyit makes one sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!